Tuesday 12 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety Five

We nearly had a nice sleep in this morning.

But Zita had get up to go to our office for a good morning meeting. Oh well.

And Craig only had a very little sleep in. But I minded him until he was all dressed.

And when he made Zita her fluffy coffees I went into our office so I could be Zita’s best helper ever.

I have a new T-shirt on today. It has a very fierce wolf on the front. Ha. 

It is one of Craig’s T-shirts. He lent it to me. 

When Zita went for her lunchtime run all around Craig and I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich. 

Then we looked out my watching window. It is not so cold today. So the snow is melting. Ha.

Ollie the dog was fast asleep in the snow on my front law. 

Ollie is a from up North dog and he likes having his naps right on the snow. 



I do not know why he likes that. Oh well.

But another dog ran right on to my lawn and was loud barking at Ollie. Right on my lawn. That was not so nice.

So I fierce barked him away. That was a silly dog. 

Because Ollie is a very big dog. Bigger than I am. Ha. 

But he is not as very fierce as I am. 

When Zita came back home we went back to our rascal ladies work. 

After lunchtime Zita had to go and get somethings for the rascal ladies. 

Because that store is going to be all locked up.

Because of new do not get sick and die rules. 

We had to have new rule because too many people are too sick.

And some people are not such very good listeners. Oh dear. 

Then the police have to come and take all their money away. Or maybe put them in jail. Ha. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Niamh was very busy this afternoon.

Because her nice university has started again. But only on all the student’s computers.

So she is going to a brand new course. Right on the big television in her very comfy bedroom. 

Maybe I could go too. On the even bigger television in the den. Ha. 

Then I would know everything about everything. Just like Emmet and Niamh. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Zita and I went for our before dinner walk in the very dark outside.

Because we are very brave and I am a very fierce minder dog. 

Especially when I have my fierce as can be wolf T-shirt on. Ha.

We are going to have a nice together dinner tonight. Maybe we will have some chicken. Maybe.

Last night we watched a brand new program. All about doctors just like my doctor Waller. 

Except that they are in far way England. A long time ago.

And they are in the country with lots and lots of very big horses and all over everywhere sheep. Oh dear.

But they have a very nice dog too. That is a good program. 



No comments:

Post a Comment