Friday 8 January 2021

Day Three Thousand and Ninety One

Not even one person in my house had a big sleep in. Not even me. 

Zita had a very little sleep in. We did not go for a good morning walk today.

Because it was a very cold windy day. 

And we did not want to be all frozen before breakfast.

Craig and I had our breakfast when Zita drove Niamh downtown to her work.

Then I watched everybody from my watching window. 

But there was not so many interesting things to watch today.

Because it is a very cold windy day today.

I did not even go outside to play with my brand new very big ball. 

Craig took lots and lots of our beautiful decorations off our beautiful Merry Christmas tree. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Now the empty tree will have to go outside and keep our outside Merry Christmas company. Oh dear. 


At lunchtime Zita and the go fast car went to get more food for our delicious together dinners. Ha.

I stayed here to help Craig make our together peanut butter and honey sandwich. We had brand new honey. Ha.

When Zita came I helped put all the new food away. I was a very big help.

Then Zita went back to our office to do more work. I had a nice nap on my kitchen rug. 

When all the work was all finished I took Zita to professor Jill’s house. 

So we could give her some brand new vegetables. Then she came oo our walk too. Ha. Good for us. 

It was so cold I even kept my new T-shirt on. Underneath my keep me toasty warm coat. 

And Zita wore her right down to her feet coat. 

Because it is very cold outside tonight. Too bad for us. 

And it is even going to be cold in way far away Cork. Oh dear. 

But Emmet got a toasty warm coast for Christmas. Right from Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. 

So he will not be all frozen like everybody else. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita for dinner tonight.

Because Niamh had her dinner at Miss Anna’s apartment.

After dinner Zita and the go fast car went and got Niamh.

So she would not just turn into a Niamhsicle. Ha.

We will have to find a new program to watch on the television. 

Because we watched the last of the aeroplane lady detective last night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment