Friday 29 January 2021

Day Three Thousand One Hundred and Twelve 

It was so cold this morning I did not even get out of bed when Zita got up.

Zita and I were a bit tired.

Because in the middle of the night the very very noisy take away all the snow machines came here.

And they took away all the snow from the beside us street. 

But they were so loud that Zita and I could not go to sleep. 

I even barked at them very fiercely but they could not hear me. 

So they were not even a bit scared of me. 

And I even had my very best fierce as a wolf T-shirt on too. Too bad for us. 

Then we went back to sleep. But it took us a long time. Oh dear me. 

So I even stayed right in the big comfy warm bed when Zita took Niamh to downtown. Ha.

Only when Craig was all awake did I get all awake too. Ha. Good for us.

Last night Niamh and Miss Tarryn made delicious cookies.

So Craig and I had two of them for our own breakfast. Ha. That was a tasty good idea.

When I went outside I did not even stay to play with my big ball. 

Because it was way too cold. Oh dear. 

When Zita came home Craig made two fluffy coffees. And he had a fluffy coffee too. Ha. 

Then I went into the rascal ladies office to be Zita’s very best helper. 

This afternoon the present man brought Niamh some books for her university.

But it was not nice Mister Mohammad. 

And that man took them to the wrong house. Oh dear me. 

But we saw them in a picture they sent us. 



And it was not even our house. Oh dear. 

So Zita ran across the other street and brought them to our house. Good for us. 

So they did not get lost at all. Niamh was very happy.

Because they were important books for her university. 

Niamh did not even want a nice ride home this afternoon. 

She walked all the way home. 


Even in the very cold. Oh dear me.

So Zita and I went for our walk before it was all dark outside.

But we got dressed up in our very comfy warm clothes. Even our warmest boots too. Ha. 

Because nobody wants to have all frozen just like ice feet. It is known. 

We found Professor Jill and we gave her the very good program about the nice just for animals Doctors. 

So she can watch it with the little dogs. Ha. That was a good idea.

Miss Tarryn came to our house with Niamh this evening. 

I think she is going to have dinner here.

We had the very big all covered in melted delicious cheese chips for our dinner. 

Then Craig and Zita and l will watch the from far away in England detectives.

Maybe I will have a nice nap. Maybe. 

But Niamh and Miss Tarryn had their dinnertime downstairs.

So they could watch a new movie on the old big television. Too bad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment