Wednesday 7 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Seven

I had a very busy morning today.

We got up very early this morning.

Because I had to have my sore foot medicine before I went to the doctor.

And because it was so early Zita drove Niamh to the downtown.

It was a just rain all the time morning. Oh well.

Then we went to see my friend Doctor Waller. At the just for nice animals hospital.

He looked at my foot and said I should come back when all my medicine was all gone. 

That is when he will see if it is all better. Ha. Good for us.

Then we came home and we had our together breakfast.

Today we had round full of holes toasts from way far away England. With tasty jam too.

Then Zita talked to the nice man at the very tasty meat store. 



Up on the busy street. 

So he will not sell someone else our ham. 

Now Zita can make her very delicious ham for our thank you for everything special dinner.

But it will not be a lovely for everybody dinner party this time.

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh dear. 

And parties are my very favourite. Too bad for me.,

Then all of a sudden there was way scary thunder. And everywhere very windy rain. Oh dear me.

I do not like the way too loud thunder. So I went to the bathroom. And Zita came with me.

So the scary thunder could not find us.

But Craig just stayed in the living room. He is not afraid of the thunder. I do not know why. 

Maybe he cannot hear it anymore. 

When you are way old sometimes you do not hear everything so well. Oh well.

And then the thunder was all gone. Just like that. Ha. That was good.

So Zita went outside to move some more of our flat stones. 



I did not even watch out the window.

Because I thought that the scary thunder might come back. Oh dear me.

Then Auntie Eileen called Zita on her telephone. From way far away Celbridge. In Ireland. 

I just stayed with Zita. So she would not be scared if the thunder came back. Ha. Good for me.



Then Zita went back outside to move more flat stones. 



But now we used them all up. My goodness. 

This afternoon Zita helped Professor Jill bring Mister Willy home from his doctor. 

But he does not have my nice doctor Waller. He goes to another doctor. Too bad for him.

Professor Jill does not like driving her little truck when there are lots of other cars all over. 

So Zita drives it for her. Ha. 

And when she came home she had an own made raspberry pie for our dessert tonight. From professor Jill.

Then she went to get Niamh. 

Because maybe the fast as can be wind might blow her all far away. Oh dear. 

So the go fast car got her instead. That was good.

Then we had our together dinner. Those are my favourite dinnertimes. 

But my friend Emmet is still in his old far away university. And not here with us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment