Tuesday 6 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Six

We did not a have sleep in today.

Because we are not on our vacation anymore. Oh well.

And Niamh had to be at her beautiful clothes store very early again.

So Zita and the go fast car took her downtown.

When Zita was back home we went into our office to do our rascal ladies work.

Craig did not have a sleep in either. 

After he made Zita her fluffy coffee I helped him eat two cookies. Ha.

Then I went back to our office. 

I still have to wear the sock on my sore foot. Oh dear me. I do not like it so much.

But tomorrow right in the morning I am going to see my Mister Doctor Waller. That is good. 

My new medicine makes me a bit tired. 

So I had a very comfy nap in our office. Right on my own favourite blanket. Ha.

Then I had to help Craig eat his round toasts. Ha. 

Because Craig had two breakfasts today. 

So I had help him. Both times. Good for me.

It is not even a bit warm outside today. And it was a very windy blow everything everywhere day. 

So we turned on the make the house cosy warm machine. Ha. That was a good idea. 

At lunchtime I had a little bath. In the bathtub. 

To get my sore foot all as clean as can be.

Because you cannot go to see your doctor with dirty smelly feet. It is known.

Then I played with my big red ball. Until it was time to be Zita’s very best helper. 

Our patio is nearly all finished. Zita moved all the big flat stones all around until it was all beautiful again. 


But we have to find some more flat stones.



And nobody makes the big ones anymore. I do not know why. 

We are going to have own made pizzas tonight. 

I saw the big still round as a ball pizza on the stove. Ha. Pizzas are my favourite.

Because they always have lots of cheese right on top. Ha. 

When we have own made pizzas everybody gets only the pizzas they like. 

Because we make them just for us. Ha. That is a good idea. 

Maybe we will watch the detective from way far away Russia tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment