Thursday 22 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twelve 

We did not have even a little sleep in. 

Because we have so much rascal ladies work to do. Oh dear.

But first we went on a very nice very long walk this morning. That was good.

But I could not have a tasty together breakfast with Craig today.

Because you cannot have any tasty food at all before you go to the hospital for an operation. 

Even if you are very hungry. Oh dear me. 

And I forgot that today was the go to the hospital day for me. Oh dear me. 

So Zita and I went for another just around here walk before lunchtime.



Then Zita and Niamh put brand new bandages on my sore foot. 



And a brand new sock too.

Because you cannot go to see your nice doctor with very dirty feet. It is the rule. 

Then my friend the black go fast car took Zita and me to my little hospital. Oh dear me.


So there is only a very little story today. 

Because I was at the hospital not in my own house.

So I could not tell Craig such a long story today. 

Too bad for us. 

I do not like going to to the hospital. 

Because sometimes you have to sleep there. In a big box. 

And not be with your own family. Oh dear. 

I only like to sleep on the big comfy bed so I can keep Craig and Zita toasty warm. 

Because it is my job to keep my family all safe as can be. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I cannot keep everybody safe when I am not right there. Oh dear me.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton. 

He will keep my family all safe until I come back home. It is known. 

An Aside.

Dear reader, Doctor Waller has phoned to say Poppy got through the surgery without a problem and he feels all will be well, though she has lost another toe, but on her other foot this time. 

So as Miss Poppy would say. “Oh well. Too bad for me.”

Her biographer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment