Saturday 31 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty One

We had a little sleep in today. 

Craig had a bigger sleep in.

Because it was too cold for his old friends breakfast picnic in our park today. Too bad for them.

After our breakfast Zita had a talk to our Auntie Eileen. For a long time. They always talk for a long time.

Because they are sisters. 

When Craig was all awake he made lots of coffees for everybody. 

I just had a nap.

Last night I got in trouble. 

Because I chewed off my brand new bandages. And everybody was upset with me. Oh dear.

But my foot was very itchy. Too bad for me. 

Now somebody has to watch me. So I will not make another big mistake. Oh dear me. 

And today was make the house squeaky clean day. 

So I had to stay with Craig. In the kitchen when Zita was all busy. 



So he could mind me. Oh dear. 

Tonight is the night all the little children come to my house. 

To scare us and get free tasty treats. 

But they cannot come this time.

Because of the do not get very sick and die rules. Oh dear. Too bad for everybody.

But little Miss Emma came to our house for a special just for her bag of treats. That was good. 



She was a very beautiful princess. Ha. 

Princesses are always beautiful. It is the rule.

Niamh did not go to her beautiful clothes store until this afternoon today.

Because it is her stay until late and lock the store all up night. 

Then she has to go to Miss Sasha’s house to watch their favourite movie. 

And eat the delicious beautiful cake she made last night. 

Right outside in the cold. 

 Today was our make the house all squeaky clean so Craig and I had to hide all the time. 

So when Zita found the very noisy clean the rugs machine I had a nice long nap outside. In my side yard.



That machine cannot go outside. Ha. Too bad for it. 

We had an early dinnertime tonight.

Because it was only Craig and Zita here. We did not wait for Niamh to come home.

Because she is going to Miss Sash’s house after her work to have her extra dinner there.

We had the covered in cheese toasty chips from Mexico. Ha. 


That is a tasty dinner.

And I think tonight we will watch the detective who always wears a hat.

Maybe we will have ice cream too. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment