Monday 12 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Two 

We had our own delicious thank you for everything dinner last night. 

But it was only just us. Oh well. 

But Zita and Niamh clinked their from Ireland glasses and they did not even break. Ha. That was good.



And we had pumpkins pies with fluffed up cream. Ha. 

I got some too. 

Then we watched the detective program until very late before we went to bed.

This morning Zita made me a brand new sock for my sore foot. 

Because after my nice walk last night it started to bleed all over. But now it stopped. 

But I had to stay in the kitchen for a little while this morning.



But Craig kept me company while Zita made me my new very soft boot. 

So now I have to wear the boot to keep the bandage on. Oh dear me.

But then I found out that today is my own sing happy birthday day. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh told me. 

I did not even remember that. Oh dear me. 

Maybe because I am getting old like Craig’s mother. 

She does not ever remember that I am a lady dog. Oh well.

But now I am ten years old. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe everybody will sing the happy birthday to me song tonight. 

That is my very favourite song. 

But Emmet is reading another book all about cutting off people’s heads. Oh dear. 



Emmet thinks it is a very good book. I think he is wrong. That is not such a nice book.

You should not cut off people’s heads. 

I had one of my toes cut off. When it was all just broken. That was not so nice. Oh dear.

Emmet should only read his books about his friend Mister Cú Chulainn and his very fierce dogs. 

Or the stories about stealing people’s giant cows when everybody had red hands. Those are nice stories. 

We were very busy this morning. A drawer in our kitchen just broke. 

And would not work. Because a piece fell off. And would not stay back on.

So Craig made new pieces of wood. And hit them with a hammer. Oh dear. 

Then Zita put everything back together and it was all fixed again. Ha. That was good.

This afternoon I had a very nice nap and Zita talked to Auntie Eileen in way far away Celbridge. 

Then it was nearly time for our dinner. We had used food from our delicious special dinner. Ha. 

I think we will watch the detectives tonight. Maybe we will have pie. Maybe.

Pie is my favourite. 





No comments:

Post a Comment