Saturday 17 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seven

Today was a beautiful day for being outside. 

So we did not have a sleep in at all.



Zita and I went for a right way lovely walk. 

After I got a new sock on my sore foot. Ha.

And we found Mister Charles. Right around the corner. 

He and his helpers were fixing the stones on another house. Oh dear. 

And when we came home Craig was all awake.

And he was already to go to his old friends coffee picnic.

But Mister Paul did not come to my house today.

Because he had to go to England to fix everything. Oh dear me. 

Miss Sandra came to make sure Craig remembered where the picnic was going to be.

So they went to the empty pond park to drink their coffees and talk all about everything. 

With Mister Robert and Mister Tom. Ha.

They were there a long time today. Right until my own lunchtime. 

Zita talked to her mother and father today. And her mother knew I had a sore foot.

She even asked how I was feeling and did I have a very kind doctor. Ha. That was very nice. 

But then Zita had to make the house all spic and span again. 

With the very noisy clean the floors machine. Oh dear. 

So I went outside and played with my big red ball.

Then Craig was back home again so we played catch the ball for a little while.

And I had my lunch with cheesy treats on top. Ha. 

Miss Sash came to our house this morning. In her black new Jeep. And she drove Niamh downtown.

So they could have their coffees together before Niamh went to her work. That was nice.

Last night we watched the detective program until very late. 

So I went to fast asleep right there in the den. 



With my own comfy pillow. Good for me. 

All afternoon Zita moved even more new flat rocks all over. 


And then put lots and lots of little stones underneath them. 

I could not be a very good helper. 

Because I had to keep Craig company. 

So I could not help Zita dig all over holes. Too bad for her. 

So I dug a nice hole in my side yard. 

But I got in trouble so I had to go inside and just mind Craig again. Too bad for me.

When Zita brought Niamh home Miss Tarryn was there too. Ha.

So Miss Tarryn helped make our tasty together dinner. 

Tomorrow very early in the morning my friend Emmet is going to talk to the whole world.

He is going to tell them his why they cut off people’s heads. In long long time ago Ireland. Oh dear.

I think we will watch some of the detectives tonight. 

Maybe I will have another lovely nap. 




No comments:

Post a Comment