Thursday 15 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Five 

We did not have a very long sleep in today. Not even Craig.

Because I had to have a squeaky clean foot bath. 

Before I went to my little hospital to see my nice Doctor Waller.

You have to be squeaky clean when to go to see your doctor. It is the rule.

Zita told me that Doctor Waller is going to look at my too sore foot again. That is good.

So right at lunchtime the go fast car took Zita and me to my just for nice polite animals hospital. 

I do not like car rides so much. 

I only like cars when they are just all stopped. And not even a bit noisy. Oh well.

We did not stay even a bit of a long time at my hospital. That is good.

But I have to go back next week. 

Because Doctor Waller is going to give me an operation on my sore foot.

So it will not be sore anymore. 

He gave me the same operation a long time ago. 

But it was on my other foot. I do not know why it is one this one now.  Oh well. Too bad for me.

And I got some more medicine too. 

Niamh is very busy today. 

She has a very long important class on her computer. It is about her new job at her beautiful clothes store. 

And today is the start of Emmet’s important far away meetings.

He is going to tell everybody in way far away Cambridge university about why you cut off people’s heads. 

But not today. Lots of other people have to tell their interesting stories too. Oh well.

Last year he went right to that university to tell everybody his other interesting story. 

All about the long long time ago kings in Ireland.

And to have a delicious dinner with all his friends. In a giant dinning room. 

But now you can only go there on your computer. 

Because of the rules. Oh dear. 

And there are too many too sick people at that university.

So Emmet is just staying in his apartment in way far away Ireland. And not in England. Ha. That is a good idea. 

This afternoon Zita moved our brand new flat rocks. 

And dug holes in the garden. With her very big shovel. 


I could not help.

Because I cannot get my sore foot all dirty. Too bad for us. 

Then Professor Jill came for an outside visit. 


On her not even a bit fast bicycle. Ha. Too bad for her.

We had a package for her. I do not know why.

Maybe it was a secret package. Maybe. 

Then Zita put lots of brand stones right beside Emmet’s window. 

My pond is as empty as can be today. Oh dear. 

The empty pond makes everybody a bit sad. Me too. Too bad for us. 

We had a very nice together dinner. Everybody talked for a long time so I had a nice nap.

Then we watched our detective program. 






No comments:

Post a Comment