Monday 19 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Nine

Craig and I had a very nice sleep in this morning. 

But Zita and Niamh got up early. Too bad for them.

When we got up Craig made Zita her fluffy coffee and got me my own breakfast. Ha.

Then we had a toast with band new honey. 

From a nearly just around here farmer. Ha. That was tasty honey. Ha. Good for us.

I could only help Zita a little bit this morning.

Because of big my sleep in. Oh well.

Niamh made lunch today. For Craig too. They had soup with toasts. I got some toasts. Ha.

Then she had to go downstairs to study.

Because she had a remember everything exam this afternoon. Oh dear.

Emmet was all finished telling everybody his very interesting yesterday. 

So he played his dragons game with all his university friends. Ha. 

At lunchtime Zita went to the stone store to get even more big flat stones. 

So I stayed here to mind Craig and Niamh.

When I was minding Craig we saw an old very beautiful boat. Right on my corner.


It was a very fast made all just of of wood boat. And it was as shiny as could be. Ha.

But it was not in the empty pond. It was on a very big truck. Ha.

Wooden boats cannot stay in the water in the winter.

Because they will get get big holes and sink. Right to the bottom. Oh dear. 

So they go on vacation.

Maybe they go were my friends the ducks go. Maybe.

Zita was very busy this afternoon. 

Sometimes she was in our office and sometimes she had to use the big computer. 


So I just stayed in the living room.

Then she went for a walk. I did not go. 

Because we did not want to get my sore foot sock all soggy. 

So I minded Craig. That is an easy job.

When Niamh is all finished her remember everything exam we will have our together dinner. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment