Tuesday 13 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Three

I had a nice quiet day today.

We did not go for a walk this morning.

Because of my still sore foot and lots of all the time rain. Oh well.

Craig went to Doctor Don our nice dentist after lunchtime. With Zita. In the rain too. Oh dear.

So my friend Lee came to visit and kept me company when they were gone. Ha. That was a nice idea.

My friend Emmet is very busy making tasty donut treats today. Oh dear.

With his apartment friends. All together. In way far away Cork. 

I saw him on the other flat computer. Ha. 



I do not think they are such very good cooks. Oh dear.

But they made lots and lots of donuts. Maybe they made too many. Oh well. 

Craig and Zita were gone for a long time. 

And when they got back Craig was all soggy. Oh dear.

Then Zita went and found Niamh and Niamh was all soggy too. Oh dear.

And when I had my clean foot bath I was nearly all soggy. Oh dear. 

Too much sogginess today. Oh dear me.

We will have a nice together dinner tonight. With lots of cheese and crunchy bread. That is good.

But we cannot have any of Emmet’s tasty treat donuts. 

Because they are in way far away Ireland. And not here for us. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch the our detective program tonight. Maybe with chips too. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment