Friday 16 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Six

We got up early this morning. 

Because it was a start very early in the morning day for Niamh at the beautiful clothes store.

So Zita and the black go fast car took her right to downtown.

I stayed in the bedroom to mind Craig. He was still fast asleep. Ha.

When Zita was home I had a nice nap in the kitchen. 

Then when Craig was fast awake he made the fluffy coffee for Zita and then we had two cookies.

For our breakfast. 

Then he talked to my friend Emmet in way far away. Right on his flat computer. 

Because Emmet needs some more very interesting books. 



All about magic in way way old Ireland.

But Emmet’s books are very hard to find Craig says. Oh dear. 

Because when they find them Emmet and his university friends buy them right away. Oh dear. 

But Craig said that Mister Saint Santa can alway find them. Ha. 

It is his best job. It is known. 

Maybe they will be secret presents for Emmet at Merry Christmas time. Maybe.

Today Emmet is just going to his important meeting right on his computer.

But he has to be all dressed up. With his nice clothes. Because it is an important meeting.

And all his friends from all the other from all over everywhere universities will be there too. Oh dear.

So he is watching his friends and eating cookies and drinking his Irish tea.

Because yesterday he ate all his own made tasty donut treats. Oh well. 

Zita was talking to a rascal lady at lunchtime and she has a lovely Bouvier dog too. 

But it is a bit sick too. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

I was not Zita’s best helper this morning. Because I was a bit too tired. 

Going to see my doctor always makes me a bit tired. 

So I just had a very nice beside Craig rest in the living room. And looked out my watching window.


But then I went and got Zita. Right in our office. And I told her we should go for a little walk. 

I had to bark at her a lot so she would know it was time to not look at the computer anymore. Ha. 

So we went on a lovely lunchtime walk. Not a very long walk. Just a around the empty pond walk.

It is not even a bit sunny outside today. Oh dear. 

We like sunshiney days more than all full of grey clouds days. Oh well. 

My friend Niamh went for a long ride on her old very fast bicycle. With Miss Tarryn. 

All the way to our very big river. 



I saw her picture. Ha. 

It was a cloudy day there too. Oh well.

I could not go with her. I am too a bit way too big to sit with Niamh on her bicycle. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Miss Tarryn came to borrow the go fast car so she could bring Niamh back home .

Because Zita was way too busy having an important meeting on the telephone to some rascal ladies. Oh dear.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn are going to make their own dinner at Miss Tarryn’s apartment tonight.

So I only have to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. Ha.

Then we will watch the detective program. Ha. 

And I will have a nice nap. In the den. So I can mind everybody. 




No comments:

Post a Comment