Friday 23 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Thirteen 

When I woke up this morning I was not in my own house.

I was still in Doctor Weller’s hospital. Oh dear. I do not like hospitals even a bit. 

But then just like that the go fast car came to bring me back home to my own house. That was good.

When I was in the hospital they put the awful plastic thing right around my whole head. Oh dear.

But Zita took it off when I was all back home. Good for us.

Then I just lay down in the living room and held on to my friend Zita. Ha. 



That was a good idea.

But when I was at the hospital they cut off my little toe. Oh dear me.

And they took all the furr off the bottom of my leg. 

And from my tummy too. I do not know why. Oh dear.

And they put a keep my foot dry bag on my leg. 

It is not a nice sock like Zita makes for me. It is only a plastic bag. Oh well.



But then Craig and Zita and I had our together toasts. Just like all the time. Ha.

I really like everything to be the all the same all the time. 

And we looked out my watching window for a little while. 

Then I had a nice nap. In the kitchen. On my own very comfy rug. 



When they cut your toe off you are very tired. For a bit of a long time. Oh dear.

Even my friend Emmet knew that I had to have my own toe cut off. 

Craig told him so he would not be too worried about me.

Now maybe Emmet will write a brand new story all about cutting off toes in way way long time ago Ireland. 

Then he could go on the computer again and everybody in the world could hear his brand new story. 

Cutting off toes is not so dangerous as cutting off heads. It is known.

When I was just all fast asleep Zita went to the grocery store to get some special things for out tonight’s dinner.

Because we are going to have own made lasagna. With too much cheese. Ha.

When she came home we went to work in our office. So I could be Zita’s best helper assistant.

Because there is so much rascal ladies work we have to go to work even if you are a bit too tired. Oh dear.

But I have my own very comfy rug in our office. Just in case I might go to fast asleep. That is good. 

When I was all asleep in the hospital my friend Emmet was playing his dragons game. With his friends from here.

Even when he is way over there in way far away Ireland. Ha.



I saw the picture on Craig’s flat computer. 

Now everyone in Emmet’s apartment has to stay inside.

Because of the new rules for Ireland. 

So Zita told them to have a nice man bring their groceries right to them. 

And Zita will pay the man. 

So nobody will have to go outside and get too sick. Ha. That is a good idea. 

When my friend Niamh came home she was very glad to see me. I was very happy to see her too.

I got lots of very long hugs. It was a very waggley tail time. Ha. Good for us. 

It is alway good to have your family home with you if you are not feeling so well. It is true. 

Then Niamh went practice driving in the go fast car with Miss Tarryn.

So I had a nice nap beside Craig on the comfy living room rug. 


Then Zita and I went for a very short walk. Just a bit down the street. And we saw Miss Bruna. Ha.

I had my own comfy sock on. The nice one that Zita made just for me. 

Because the plastic sock was too hot for my foot. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment