Wednesday 14 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Four 

Zita and Niamh and I did not have a sleep in this morning. 

But Craig had a big sleep in. 

So he could listen to his new book about our old old Queen.

I minded him on the big comfy bed when Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her work. Ha.

When Zita was home we went to our own office right away. 

Because there is always lots and lots of rascal ladies work to do. Oh well.

When Craig was all awake he made Zita’s fluffy coffee.

Then Craig and I had two oatmeal cookies for our very late breakfast. 

It is a very beautiful day outside today. 



But it is not so nice a time.

Because this is the time when all the water leaves our pond. 



Soon it will be just an all empty pond. That is not so nice. 

Then it will be all full up to the top with the too much snow. Oh dear me.

My friends the ducks have all gone to far away. For their lovely vacation. 

Where they do not have any too much snow. Good for them.

When Zita got back from her lunchtime walk she had raspberries. 

And they were our own raspberries. The nasty squirrels did not steal them. 

Because I always fierce bark them away. Ha. Good for me.

We had raspberries for our lunchtime. 



I had some too. 

Then I had a very nice nap. 



You have to have lots of nice naps when you have a sore foot. That is how you can get all better.

Emmet is reading a very interesting story that his friend found for him.


So now it will be easier to write even more of his giant story. Goodness me. 

When Zita went to downtown to find Niamh I minded Craig. That is an easy job. 

I can even have a little nap when I do that job. Ha. 

We had together dinner tonight. And Miss Tarryn was here too. 

Then Niamh and Miss Tarryn went downstairs to do their writing for their nice university. 

And Craig and Zita and I went to the den so we could watch the detectives. 

I had a nice nap on my own pillow in the den. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment