Tuesday 20 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Ten

We did not have a sleep in today.

Because today Niamh started her new job at the beautiful clothes store. Oh dear.

New jobs are alway scary. Sometimes when I have a new job I get a bit scared too.

So I sometimes dig holes in the side yard so I will not remember to be scared. 

Then I get in trouble. Oh well.

The black car took her right to downtown. So she would not be late. Ha.

You should not be late when you have a new job. It is a rule.

On the way back from downtown the black car took Zita to the grocery store.

Because in the very early in the morning there is nearly nobody there.

So when Craig was all awake there were brand new croissants in the kitchen.

So we had one for our good morning together breakfast. Just Craig and I.

Because Zita was very very busy finding numbers for the rascal ladies office. Oh well.

But my friend Emmet was very lucky. 

This morning there was a giant flood in way far away Cork city. 

And there was water all over everywhere. 


Even over the streets. 

But not on Emmet’s street. 

Because it is up the hill from the too much water river. Ha. That is good. 

He told Craig that he is just going to stay in his apartment. 

And watch his own professor tell everybody about a very interesting old old story. 

With all of Emmet’s from all over friends. 



Now Emmet will not have to get soggy feet. Ha. That is a good idea. 

After lunchtime Craig and I played catch the ball. But only for a bit.

It is a beautiful full of sunshine day today. 

When Zita was all finished the rascal ladies work we went for a nice before dinner walk.

But I had to get a new clean sock.

Because my old one was very dirty from playing catch the ball. Oh well.

Niamh’s new job was not even a bit scary. That is good.

We are going to have a very tasty together dinner tonight. Maybe with cheese. Or cookies. Maybe.



No comments:

Post a Comment