Sunday 4 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Four

We had a little sleep in today. 

Because it is sleep in Sunday.

I was very sleepy last night.

Because my sore foot medicine makes me a bit sleepy.

So tomorrow I am going to see Doctor Waller. I am his very favourite patient. Ha.

He will look at my foot so it will be all better. 

Because that is what doctors do.

Emmet’s friend Miss Rachel is a doctor and Miss Andrea is in her be a doctor university. That is good. 

Craig and Zita and I had our delicious good morning toasts today. And I minded them.



Today Mister Festis and Mister Fergus had to get all spick and span. 

Because soon it will our Thank you for everything special dinner. 

And your have to be as neat and tidy as can be for special dinnertimes. It is the rule.

So they had to give all their clothes to Zita. 


Even their underwear. 

To be washed as clean as can be. Of dear me.

Now they do not have any clothes at all. 



Just their furr. Like me. 

But I do not need clothes.

Just sometimes I wear my own do not be all cold jacket. But only when it is way too cold outside. 

Professor Jill brought me a present today. A special going for lovely walks harness. Ha. That was nice. 

After lunchtime Zita went to visit Craig’s mother. 

But she did not want to see anybody outside today. 

And you can only see people outside.

Because of the do not get sick rules. Oh well.

I just stayed in the den. To help Craig watch the football games. Oh well.

And have a little nap too.

Because football is not a very interesting game. They do not even catch the ball every time. 

I can catch the ball nearly every time. Ha. Good for me.

After Zita came home we had a very nice quiet day. 


I was a bit sleepy because of my sore foot medicine. 

Niamh was very quiet today too. 

Because it is her day to read all her interesting stories for her nice university. 

We will have a nice used dinner tonight. I will not be all fast asleep at dinnertime. Ha.

Dinnertime is my favourite time. 

Because sometimes I get delicious treats when I am a big help. Sometimes.

I think we will watch the Russian detective program tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment