Saturday 24 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Fourteen 

We had a nice long sleep last night. 

Getting all better makes you very tired. Ha.

We did not have a big sleep in today.

Because I had to have my special cut off toes medicine. Right at breakfast time. 

And Craig had to go to his old friends breakfast picnic. Even in the not even very warm day.  Oh dear.

Then Zita cleaned the side yard until it was spic and span. And it took a very long time. 

Because of all the lots of falling down leafs. 

So I helped her. And I played with my big red ball too. 



But now it has a big hole. And it is not even so very round. Oh dear.

Big red balls do not last so very long anymore. Oh dear. Too bad for me.



Maybe Mister Saint Santa can find me a brand new one. 

For a Merry Christmas time secret present. Maybe.

Then auntie Eileen called Zita on her own telephone. 

So they could talk all about Ireland. For a long time.

I had a nice nap.

The go fast car took Niamh downtown this afternoon. Right to her beautiful clothes store. 

But she has to work until very late tonight. And then lock the store all up. 

Because of her new job. Oh dear.

Zita had to go to a store to find the present for the brand new baby in Ireland. 

I stayed here so I could mind Craig. And have a little nap too. Ha. Good for me.

When Zita was back home she and Craig put brand new bandages on my foot. 

So it would better all better fast.

I was so very brave I got pieces of Irish chicken. Just for me. Ha.

When my foot is all better again I will not have to wear the sock. Ha. That will be a good day. 

Yesterday Emmet talked to all his friends at the Harvard university. Right on his own computer.

And he could see them all. 



Just like they were with him in his way far away apartment in Cork. Ha. 

And his professor from Mister Saint Francis’s university university was there too. That was nice.

Zita and Professor Jill went for a little before dinner walk.

But I could not go. I cannot go for nice long walks until my foot is as good as new. Too bad for them.

So I minded Craig right in the living room. 

But was only Craig and Zita and me for our dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh was still at her work and Emmet was fast asleep in way far away. Oh well.

We had our own tasty used lasagna. I had a very little piece. Ha. That was a tasty dinner. 

I think we will watch more of the old detective tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment