Thursday 8 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Eight

Zita and I had a little sleep in today. Ha. Good for us.

But Craig had a big sleep in. I do not know why. 

We did not go for our before breakfast walk today.

Because you can go for only very little walks when you have a too sore foot. 

My own Doctor Waller told me. Oh well.

When Craig was fast awake he made Zita’s fluffy coffee. 

But he did not have his good morning toasts today. Oh well.

But I was very busy being Zita very best assistant all morning. It is my best job. 

My friend Emmet is very busy in way far away Cork. 

Because soon he is going to tell everybody all about his cut off people’s heads story. 



Right on his computer.

So everybody in the whole world can see Emmet telling his very interesting story. Ha.

But he is not cutting off anybody’s head. He told me so. That is good. 

Because Craig did not have his toasts this morning we had two fat round toasts for our lunchtime. Ha. 

And Niamh was very busy writing more new stories for her university. 

She was writing so many stories she had to use two computers. Oh goodness me. 

After lunchtime Niamh drove the black go fast car downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

Sometimes I lick my sore foot and get in trouble. Oh dear me. 

Zita said my foot will not get all better if I lick it all the time. 

Then I have to have to wear a boot on that foot. I do not like that at all. Too bad for me.

Before dinnertime Zita and the go fast car went to the busy street to get our delicious special dinner ham. 

And pumpkin pies. And lots of bacon too.

But they did not have any of Craig’s very favourite oatmeal cookies. Too bad for him. 

At our special dinner we are going to have green beans too. Niamh told me. 

She is going to make her very famous with lots of green beans salad. Ha. Good for me.

I am always the best kitchen helper when we have special tasty dinners. 

When Zita came home from the delicious meat store we went for our very little walk.

Because it was beautiful and full of sunshine outside. Ha. That is a good day.

It was only Craig and Zita and me for dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh was still at work. Too bad for us.

Maybe we will watch some more of the Russian detectives tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment