Monday 5 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninty Five

Our vacation time is all over. Oh well.

I did not go for a good morning walk today.

Because my sore foot is too sore. 

And last night I had to have some do not be too sore medicine. In the middle of the night. Oh dear.

So I had a very quiet day today. 

When he was finished his sleep in Craig made Zita her fluffy coffee. 

And I stayed in our office and had a nice nap on my own soft blanket so I could keep Zita company.

Niamh was very busy this morning with her university work. 

She came into my office to say good morning to me. 

Because we are best friends. 

And my friend Emmet found some very important words for his giant story.



In a very interesting book all about old brave people. Ha. That is good. 

I did not play catch the ball today. I was a bit too sore. And a bit too tired. Oh well. 

I had a very long nap instead. 

I have wear a sock on my sore foot. The sock Zita made me a long time ago.

Because sometimes it bleeds a bit. Oh dear me. 

That is why I and going to see Mister Doctor Waller. In a few days. 

He is my best nice doctor. He got me some new medicine even before I went for a visit.

Zita and my friend the go fast car will get it for me.

I got mister Kettleman’s special just for bagels cheese on my lunch. 

I did not even have bagels. Ha. 

Craig said he would not tell mister Kettleman. That is good. 

You have to get special treats when you are not feeling so well. It is the rule.

Then we all looked out my watching window. Altogether. That was nice.

Then Zita went back to her rascal ladies work.

So I had a very nice right beside Craig nap. 


On the comfy living room rug. Good for us. 

Mister Tom came to my house. But I was fast asleep. Oh well.

He brought us a new program for our television. That was nice.

But the other Mister Tom from way far Ireland died last night. 

He used to live beside Craig and Zita. In the very old around the corner house. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

But he was already having his delicious dinner in way way way far away Heaven even before we even knew. 

They always have all your favourite food in Heaven. Even not very tasty at all pickles. Oh well. 

When Zita got back to our house she had my new medicine. From Doctor Waller.

It is very big. So you have to have peanut butter with it. It is the rule. 

That is a good rule. 

We had cheese toastie sandwiches for our together dinner tonight. And soups too. 

Cheese is my favourite. It is known.

Craig has his own special spoons for soups. I do not know why.

They are from way way far away China. Only Craig likes them. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment