Friday 30 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty 

We got up so early this morning it was still all dark outside.

And when Zita looked out our watching window she saw a giant skunk. 

And it was walking right across my own patio and down our steps. Oh dear me.

I did not see it because I was nearly still fast asleep. Oh well. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to her early in the morning work. And I minded Craig. 

But Craig did not have a nice sleep in today. Oh well.

So we had out together breakfast early today. 

We had brand new very delicious strawberries jam. From far away France. 

So we found some chewy from France bread for our tasty toasts. Ha. Good for us.

Then I went back to our office so I could be Zita’s best assistant. That is my own very important job.

Craig had a squishy peanut butter and jam sandwich for his lunchtime.

But I could not help him today. 

Because I was too busy doing my important job. Oh well. Too bad for me.

When Niamh came home she and Miss Tarryn went to the grocery store. To get things.

Because tonight they are making delicious cakes. 

And you always need special things for Niamh’s cakes. I do not know why. 

When they were all gone Zita put a brand new bandage on my foot. With lots of sugar on top too. Ha.

My nice Doctor Waller game me brand new black bandages. To match my own fur. 

So that I would be just very stylish too. Just like Niamh and all the ladies from the beautiful clothes store. Ha. 

Then I had a very nice nap in the den so I could mind Craig. 

Craig is not so stylish. He just likes comfy Scotsmen’s shirts. And blue pants. Too bad for him. 

My friend Emmet is still writing his giant very interesting story. 

Emmet is very stylish. Because Niamh gets him all his special important meetings clothes. Ha.

But today he had to read lots and lots and lots of other books so he could write his very interesting story. 



And sometimes the other books are not all the time so very interesting. 

And sometimes very very long too. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

We had lots of our used food for our together dinner.

Because the kitchen was all filled up with Niamh and Miss Tarryn making a cake.

But it was a not for us cake. It was only for her lemon friends cake. For a party. 

And I am not invited. That is not so nice. 

Because I am the very best party dog in the world. Craig told me so. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment