Saturday 3 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Three 

I was not so very busy today.  

We did not have nice sleep in today.

Because today was Craig’s Saturday morning in the park. 

With his old friends for their together too much coffees. 

It was not so very warm today so everybody had to wear warm clothes. 

Except for Mister Robert. He was still wearing his short pants. 

Craig says it is because he was from way far away England. Where they are all silly.  Ha.

Then Zita took Niamh to her downtown job and I had a nice nap.

I did not have a nice long sleep last night. Because of my sore leg.

So Zita gave me some of my own medicine. In the middle of the night. 

Then I was not so sore. That was good.

Today is the spic and span house day. Oh well.

I had a very nice nap in the side yard when Zita was using the noisy machine. 

Craig just stayed in the den. With a hot water bottle. 

Because he was a bit too cold when he came back from in the park picnic. Oh dear.

This afternoon Zita moved even more stones all around the patio. 

I just watched from my watching window.

Because I could not be a very big help today. 

Because sometimes I dig very big holes. I am a very a very quick hole digger. Ha. 

But big holes are not even a little bit of a help when you are making everything neat and tidy. Oh well. 

So Craig and I had an very delicious oatmeal cookie for our in between lunchtime. Ha.

And when my friend Niamh came home she had a brand new important job. At the beautiful clothes store. 

Now sometimes she will be all in charge of the store. All by herself. Ha. 

She was very happy. So I was too. 

And then I had a nice together dinner with Craig and Zita and Niamh. That was nice. 

With brand new own made special hamburgers. Cooked right outside in my side yard. Ha. 

It was a very quiet day for me today. That is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment