Wednesday 28 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Eighteen

We had a very little sleep in today.

Because it is our do not go to work Wednesday.

But when I was all fast awake as could be I looked out my watching window and there was snow.



Right there. On the ground. And on our cars too. Oh dear me.

So Zita had to take all the snow off the black go fast car so they could take Niamh to her work.

When they were back home we had together toasts. With very delicious blueberries jam. Ha.

At lunchtime Craig and Zita went for an adventure walk. Up to the busy street. 

So Craig could get shot 

So he does not get the nasty flu. Zita and Niamh got shot already. I do not need a shot.

Because dogs do not get the nasty flu. That is good. 

My friend Lee came to my house to keep me company when they were gone. That was a good idea.

And when Craig and Zita came back home Lee stayed for a long time for a nice talk. Ha. That was nice.

Today Emmet’s very old university in Cork got a very very old giant book. 


It was stolen. From a castle. A long long time ago. Oh dear. That is not all right.

But now the people had to give it back. 

But the old castle is just all gone. 

So Emmet’s university got it instead. And they get to keep it. Right in their very own old library. Ha. 

So everybody can look at it. 



But they cannot read it.

Because only Emmet and all his friends can read that kind of very old writing. Oh well. 

But Emmet is very happy. Very old books are Emmet’s favourite books. 

After lunchtime Zita talked to our cousin Lucy. In far away Celbridge. 

Her school is all closed up. Because of the do not get sick rules. 

So she talked to Zita for a long time. In the kitchen. 

And I got some tasty green beans. 

Because we made the very delicious for shepherds pie for our together dinner. 

Then I had a nice nap. 

When I  woke up Zita was outside putting new flowers into the ground in our front garden. 


And she put a very strong keep the squirrels away fence right on top of them. 

So the awful squirrels cannot just eat them all up. Ha. 

Then the go fast car took Zita downtown and when they came back they had my friend Niamh. Ha.

So Zita dug more holes for even more new flowers. 



That is a good idea. 

Then Professor Jill came to watch Zita dig holes. I could not help. 



Because I cannot get my sore foot all dirty. Too bad for them. 

My nice Doctor Waller called my house this afternoon. On the telephone. 

Because he wants to have a look at my foot tomorrow. That is nice. 

We had a very nice and tasty together dinner tonight. That is good.

Maybe then we will watch the detective program too. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment