Sunday 18 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Eight 

Zita and I got up very very early this morning.



So we could see my friend Emmet tell everybody in the whole world his very interesting story.


It was so early because they still have the wrong clocks in way far away Ireland. I do not know why.

But people from all over even asked Emmet questions. And he knew all the answers. That was good.



Right on his computer. 

And we could see him. All the time. Ha. That was nice.

When Emmet was all finished Zita put on new bandages on my sore foot and a new very clean sock. Ha.

Then she went to the busy street to get tasty food from our nice farmers.

I stayed and minded Craig. 

But he did not have a nice sleep in either. We got up right after Zita left. Oh well. 

And after he had his first too much coffees we played catch the ball. In my side yard. Ha.

When Zita came home from the busy street framers she brought us a giant croissant. 

So we had it for our lunchtime treat. It was a very tasty croissant. 

Then Zita got even more big heavy flat stones for our patio. 


And she had to move lots of other stones so everything would be a neat and tidy fit. Oh dear.

It took a long time to do that. 

But when I was trying to be the best minder dog ever I was a bit of a too much barking dog. 

So I had to watch the football game with Craig. Too bad for me.

So I went to fast asleep. Ha. 

Then Niamh was all finished making her bedroom all neat and tidy so she made us a delicious cake. 

It was her famous very delicious cake. That is our favourite cake. It is known.



But I did not help her.

Because I was very busy minding Zita from my watching window. 

This time I did not bark so much. Ha. 

We had a lovely together dinner tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment