Wednesday 21 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Eleven 

It is our Wednesday do not go to work day. 

But we only had a very little sleep in. 

Miss Sash’s very black Jeep took Niamh to her new job this morning. Miss Sash too. Ha. 

So Zita and I had a nice little walk by ourselves. 

It was not a nice sunny day today. It was just a nasty rain all the time day.

But Zita and I got home before the all the time rain found our house. Ha. Silly rain.

But then Zita went outside to put some more little stones all over. 

And then the rain caught her. 

So she got Craig’s keep you dry hat.


But she was still all soggy when she came in. 

And she had to get all dry new clothes. Oh dear me. 

Craig and I had a toasty croissant for our breakfast. And a cookie too.

Because it is not such a nice day outside. Ha.

Cookies always make you feel better when things are not so very nice. It is known. 

When Zita was all dry again she went downtown. To the beautiful clothes store. Ha.

Because she wanted to see a brand new keep you toasty warm coat. 

Her own for the way too cold coat is older than even me. Oh dear. 

So she went to try on a brand new coat. To see if she liked it. 

Miss Sash was there and Miss Anna and Niamh too. 

And they helped find the just right for Zita coat. Ha. That is funny. 

When she got home auntie Eileen called her. On her own phone.

To talk all about the new do not get sick rules in way far away Ireland. Oh dear me.

Maybe my friend Emmet should come back home so I can guard him. 

So he can not get even a bit sick. That is a good idea. 

I am the very best guarder dog. Craig told me. So it is true. Ha. 

This afternoon Craig talked to two nice ladies from a far away university. Right on his flat computer.

They wanted to talk to him all about go fast chairs. 

Because sometimes go fast chairs do not work so very well. 

And we have three go fast chairs. Ha. 

Now the ladies want to make go fast chairs better for everybody. Ha. That is a good idea. 

And Craig knows all about go fast chairs.

But Zita had to help. Because nobody could hear Craig. Oh dear. 

But Zita knew how. That was good for Craig. 

Tonight we will have a very tasty dinner. 

I knew that because I could smell it cooking. In a very very big pot. 

I was having a nice nap in the living room.

Because my sore foot medicine makes me a bit sleepy. Oh well.

I am going to visit my nice Doctor Waller tomorrow. 

So he can fix my foot with an operation. Oh dear me.

I am his favourite patient. He told me so. That is good. 

There is still way too much water in Emmet’s way far away city. 


The water is even on top of the sidewalks. 

But not Emmet’s sidewalks. Just the ones all around his very old university. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment