Thursday 29 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Nineteen 

Zita and I got up very early this morning. 

Because she had to go downtown to the old rascal ladies office. 

And Craig was wide awake too. 

But when Zita came home he went back under the comfy duvet so he could listen to his book.

When Zita was having her important good morning to everybody meeting Craig and I had our own breakfast.

We had tasty toasts and jam. And the toast was brand new own made bread.

Zita’s friend Miss Chris made it for us. It was a present. That was a good present.

Tasty presents are the best presents. 

Then Zita had to go back downtown again. To the old rascal ladies office. Oh dear.

And when she came home it was time to go to see my nice Doctor Waller. Oh dear me.

But I did not have to stay there this time. That was good. 

It was just for a nice visit and to get some brand new medicine.

And now Zita has to put real sugar on my own sore foot. 

When she puts on the new bandages. That is silly.

Craig said I has already the sweetest dog in the world. Ha. Good for me.

When I was at my little hospital Miss Sash came to my house to find Niamh. In her new Jeep. Ha.


So they could go to their downtown work together. That was nice.

When I got back home I was a bit tired.



I always get tired when I have to go to my hospital. Oh well.

Yesterday Zita put lots of pieces of our old trees right on top of the squirrel fence. 



So now they will not be able to even find our brand new flowers. Ha. Good for us. 

I saw a brand new picture. From way far away Ireland. 

Our cousin Lucy had a nice walk with Mister Sully.



And they found a beautiful rainbow. Right in the sky. In her own very little bridge city. Ha. 

Sometimes we have rainbows. Right in my own pond park. Ha.

But not so often as Ireland.

Because it does not rain all the time here. Oh well. 

We cannot have a nice together dinner tonight.

Because Niamh has to work at her beautiful clothes store until late tonight. Too bad for her.

And when she got back home she was very tired so we all went to our comfy beds early. 

Ha. That was a good idea. 

Because I was very tired too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment