Friday 2 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Two

We had a very nice quiet day today.

Zita and I had a nice sleep in. 

Because it is still our on vacation day.

We did not go for a good morning walk today. 

Because it is a nasty rain all the time day outside.

So Zita went to the grocery store before anybody else was there. 

And she found brand new still hot bread. And Craig’s very favourite oatmeal cookies too. Ha.

So then we had a together toasts. And with Niamh too. 

She was up early to watch her on the television class at her nice university.

Then we all looked out the window at the blowing rain. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had a cookie for our extra breakfast. Ha. 

Sometimes we have two breakfasts. But just sometimes. Oh well. 

After lunchtime the go fast car took Niamh downtown to her work. 

They are not even a very bit busy. Because nobody want to get all sick. 

So they are staying in their own houses. Just like us. Ha. 

Tonight Emmet is playing a game with his friends from his very old university. That is nice.

Craig and I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for our very late lunchtime. 

Zita and I went for a before dinner walk. It is nearly very nice outside this afternoon.

But not so very warm. But I do not mind.

Because I am very furry. Ha. 

We have silly weather. 

Some boys came to my house and gave Zita two nice with lots of colours pictures.

And we gave them some too big for Niamh pants. I do not know why. Oh dear me. 

It is only Craig and Zita and me for dinner tonight. Oh well. 

Maybe I will go to bed early tonight. 

Because I am on vacation. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment