Thursday 1 October 2020

Day Two Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety One

We were only a bit busy today.

Zita and I went for a very nice long walk before our breakfast.

But we had to come home as quick as could be.

Because a man was coming to look a the bottom of the roof. In our other side yard.

And we almost forgot. But we saw his truck. Ha. Good for us.

And then we had our together breakfast with Craig. We had a very fat cinnamon bun. Ha.

From mister IKEA’s store. They are Emmet’s very favourite for breakfast treat. 

But he is not even right here to help me eat them. Oh dear. 

And they do not have such fat cinnamon buns in way far away Cork. Oh dear. Too bad for him. 

Now he is just very busy writing and arguing with his university. Oh dear me. 



Niamh was up early today because she had her university on the television class this morning.

Last night Niamh and Miss Tarryn were doing their university work together. 



Right on Niamh’s brand new giant desk. Ha.

After lunchtime Niamh had another important meeting with the beautiful clothes store people. 

So I had to be very quiet. Oh dear me. It is very hard for dogs to be all the time quiet. Oh dear. 

So I had to stay in the den with Craig. To keep him very quiet company. Oh well. 

Craig watched a program all about long time ago Scotsmen. With swords. 

And bagpipes too. Oh dear.

So I had a little nap. 

Today is a special day for Craig and for me too. 

Because today is the day just for old people. And Craig is old too. That is a nice day.

And today is the special just for black dogs day. 



And I am a black dog. Good for us. 

It is nice to have your own special day. 

After her important meeting Niamh went to her work downtown. 

Zita and the go fast car took her all the way. 

Then Zita went to the wood store. But she did not get any wood. 

She got big bags of stones instead. To put right on top of out new dirt. 

I only had to mind Craig and Zita tonight. 

We had fish and own made chip. And peas.

so I played the pea game with Zita and I won. 

But it was only a just us dinner. Not a together dinner. Oh well.

When my friend Niamh is here it is a together dinner.

And when my friend Emmet is here it is an altogether dinner. 

Those are my best dinnertimes. It is known.

I think we will watch the too rich detective from way far away Russia tonight.

Maybe we might have ice cream too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment