Tuesday 27 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Seventeen 

We did not have even a little sleep in today.

Because I was up very early this morning guarding my family.

There was a strange animal outside my house. I heard it. 

Maybe it was a giant raccoon or a lion. Oh dear.

So I jumped right off the bed and ran into my living room to scare it all away.

But it was all gone. Ha. 

Then Zita was all awake too. 

So we had our breakfasts early today.

And because we were all very wide awake we made our delicious apple dessert. 

With lots of very crunchy oatmeal on top. Ha.

Then when it was just cooking Zita took Niamh downtown to her early in the morning work.

And I minded Craig on the comfy bed.

But Craig did not have a sleep in today either. Oh well.

When Zita came home we went to our rascal ladies office right away. 

Because we always have lots of work to do. Oh well.

And Craig made lots of our too much coffees. Ha.

When the delicious dessert was all cooked we had some for our together breakfast. Ha. 



That was a tasty breakfast. It is known. 

Then I went back to our work in our rascal ladies office. That is my favourite job. 

Because I had my breakfast so early this morning I had to have an early lunchtime.

So I would not just starve to death. Oh dear me. I would not like that. 

Then it was time to get all our garbage ready for the nice garbage men and their giant noisy truck.

I was a big help. 

Getting the garbage all ready is my most favourite job. Ha. Good for us.

Then Zita and I went back to our important work. Ha. 

When we were all finished our work Craig and Zita changed my sore foot bandages. Ha.

I was very brave again. I did not move at all. Ha. 

So I go lots of pieces of chicken. Just for me.

Then Zita went for her before dinner walk with Professor Jill. I could not go again.

And they found was a smelly skunk. But they were not all smelly. That is good. 

You cannot sleep inside if you are all skunk smelly. It is the rule.

I had to stay here and mind Craig and fast asleep Niamh. Oh well.

When Zita was home I helped her make our breakfast dinner. 

We had the pretend from France pancakes. 

And lots of very tasty from our friends the farmers’ bacon. 

And lots more of our maple tree syrup. Ha, that was a tasty dinnertime. 

I think we will watch some more of the detective who always wears a hat. 

But not inside. Only outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment