Monday 26 October 2020

Day Three Thousand and Sixteen 

It was our go to work again Monday this morning. Oh well.

We did not have a nice walk today.

Because it was a nasty cold windy rain day. 

And sometimes I even saw some snow falling down. Oh dear me.

So Zita and I stayed in our office and Craig made fluffy coffee for Zita.

I helped him eat his breakfast cookies. Ha. Good for me.

Then I went back to work in our office.

So I could be Zita’s very best helper assistant. Ha. That is my favourite job.

We did not look out the watching window so much today. 

Because it is just nasty all the time weather outside. 

Nobody wants to watch just nasty windy rain. Too bad for us. 

So we had a nice very quiet day this morning. That was a good idea.

Because I am still a bit all the time tired. Oh well.

Niamh made hotdogs for her lunch. And Craig had some too.



But I did not even have one.

Because I was fast asleep in our office. Oh dear me. 

My new sore foot medicine makes me go to fast asleep too soon.

And then I miss some of my tasty treats. That is not so nice. Too bad for me. 

Zita and professor Jill went on their before dinnertime long walk.

But I could not go.

Because Doctor Waller said I had to have a very restful time. 

Until my foot is all better again. And I do not have to wear a sock. 

So I can only go on very very short walks. 

Only just to my other side yard. To see our beautiful vegetables. That is not so far. 

When Zita came home she was cold and a bit soggy. I was not even a little bit cold. Or soggy. Ha.

Then we had a nice altogether dinner. That is my favourite kind of dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment