Sunday 1 November 2020

Day Three Thousand and Twenty Two 

Only little Miss Emma came to our house last night. Too bad for me.

Because going to the door when all the little children came to scare us was my favourite job. Oh well.

But no one came to our house at all.  

And we did not even have our own scary pumpkin. Too bad for me. 

We had a little sleep in this morning.

Because the time is all different again. I do not know why. But we had a nice sleep in anyway.

Then Zita talked to her mother and father in way far away Ireland. I had a nice nap.

We went for a nice little walk before it an all rainy day. That was a good idea.

When we were back home Craig made coffees for everybody. 

Miss Tarryn was here this morning.

Because she and Niamh got home way too late for Miss Tarryn to ride her bicycle to her apartment.

So she had her too much coffees with us. Ha.

Then two nice men came to our house. With their very big truck. 


To put our do not get stuck in the snow tires on the go fast car. Right here. At our house.

The go fast car did not have to go to a tire store. 

Because the men put them on right here. In our driveway. 

And I watched them all the time. From my watching window. Ha. 

Zita gave them some coffees and tasty biscuits. To make them toasty warm. 

Because it was not such a nice day to work outside today. 

And one of the men just came to our country. And he was very cold. Oh dear.

When they were all finished Zita and Miss Tarryn took the go very fast fat tires downstairs to the basement. 

I minded the door. 


So the tires could not roll all away. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I had to go into the den.

So Craig could mind me. 

Because sometimes I try to take my sore foot bandages off. By myself. Oh dear. 

So I had to watch the football game. Too bad for me. So I had a nap instead. 

But then we had our own late lunchtime and we had crackers and old tasty cheese. Ha.

But then I had to go to the living room to mind Niamh and Miss Tarryn.



Because they were being too silly. Ha. And I am not so silly. Ha.

Then I stayed in the kitchen with Zita. 

So we could mind each other. Ha. That was a good idea.

And then we made lots and lots of very cheesie lasagna. For our together dinner tonight. 

And maybe even for another night. When it will be very very delicious used lasagna. Ha.

Used dinners are my favourite. 

This afternoon Craig had to put his feet into the shaking water machine.

So he would have squeaky clean feet. Ha.

That was a good idea. You should not have dirty feet. It is known.

Maybe we will have ice cream tonight. When we watch the detective program. Ha.  





No comments:

Post a Comment