Sunday 15 December 2013

Day Five Hundred and Sixteen

We had lots and lots and lots of snow. All night. 

Last night we put all the bright lights and all the beautiful decorations on our very big Christmas tree. It is beautiful. Craig and Zita shut off all the lights and helped me watch the snow fall on the ground.

Niamh's friends did not sleep on my floor last night. Too much home work. Oh well. 

I did not have to stay up all night to guard them. I just slept on my cosy bed. And on Zita's comfy bed. 

The snow is so deep it sticks to my tummy. Cold tummys are not nice. 

Emmet and Sava and Chris are going to the movie with the giant dragon. It is way scary Emmet said. It has giant spiders too. 

Emmet does not like spiders. Craig does not like spiders. I am not scared of spiders. They just do not taste nice.

I went to the garden to play with my ball. I would not give it back to Zita.  I do not know why. Too bad for me.

Maybe Saint Santa will not bring me any secret presents because I was not a good listener. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I will have to talk to Saint Newton. He can help. It is his job. To help dogs. Even when they forget to listen. Or bark way too much in the car.  It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment