Thursday 31 December 2015

Day One Thousand Two Hundred and Sixty Five

We had a nice sleep in today. Good for us.

Then Zita and I went for a very long walk. In the too much snow. 

I watched all the little children go sliding down our hill into the all empty pond. Oh dear. They just all fall off. Oh dear. I do not like that. They will be all hurt. Oh dear. 

I saw a car all crashed up. On the busy street. Oh dear. 

Our cars just stay in our driveway. All safe. Where I can guard them. That is good.

The little silver car has a big hat of too much snow. Zita's gold big car has no too much snow. It is just all a car. That is good. 

We had toasts with Craig when we got all home. And some too many coffees. 

The noisy little keep the sidewalks all clean machines were on my own street today. They are way noisy. I do not like them so much. 

Today is our last day. We are nearly all finished our year. Tomorrow we get a brand new year. Just for us. 

I know why we have to get a new year. 

When I was not so big I did not know. Ha. Now I know.

If you do not have a brand new year you can not have new sing happy birthday parties. Or get new secret presents. It is known.

That is why every year we get a brand new year. Ha. Good for us. I do not know where we get our brand new year. I not know where we put the old used year. Nobody told me. Oh well.

Maybe the nice garbage men put it in their big truck. And take it all away. Maybe. 

After lunch we talked to everybody in way far away Ireland. They were all in Zita's brother's house. Nearly in Dublin. Not so far from a castle. All inside a way way old university. 

Even cousin Orlaith and cousin Ciara were there. I could see them. They could see me too. Ha. That is good. We showed them our way too much snow. Ha.

They do not have too much snow in way far away. Just way too much rain. Then you have to swim in the streets. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

Emmet went for a little walk. In his brand new old keep your head warm hat. It is all furry. Like me. Ha. 

Maybe Niamh is going to a party. At Zoe's. They do not know if there is a party. Not even Zoe. That is silly. 

We will just have a nice dinner. And sing the goodbye to our year song.  

Tomorrow is the Scotsman's hog my day. That is not very nice. It is not their day. Oh well. 

Scotsmen have way funny days. And only can eat porridge. Craig told me. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Zita gets old bottles of Scotsman's drink for secret presents. That is silly. Even Craig would not drink them. Oh well. People are silly.

Happy brand new year. Good for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment