Saturday 26 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Nine

It is Saturday. Ha.

Saturday is my favourite day.

Because we take Craig to his old friends breakfast restaurant. So he will not just get lost.

We were late today. 

Because we met lots of people who wanted to know all about my friend Emmet. He is going to far away soon. Oh dear.

He did not get home until late last night. He was at his friend's apartment with all his nice university friends.

Niamh did not go out last night. She was way too tired and went fast asleep after our tasty dinner.

We had Mister Tony's pizza too. But we did not have to go to his store. 

His friend brought it right to our house. I got pizza bits for a tasty treat. Ha. Good for us. 

Zita had to work. Even at night. That is not right. So I minded her in the living room. 

Craig just watched the football game on the television. His other team even won. Ha. 

We are having a very tasty special dinner tonight. Emmet and Niamh's very favourite dinner.

Because it is the last just us altogether dinner. Before Emmet goes to his new far away university. Oh dear. 

I am invited too.

Because I am just us too. Ha. Good for us. 

Now Emmet's cosy bedroom will be all just empty. Oh dear. 

I will not like that. I will not be able to mind him then. 

Emmet was here in his cosy bedroom when I was just a very little dog. Now he will be gone. 

That is not right. 

Zita had to talk to Auntie Eileen for a long long time. 

So I had a nice nap. So I could mind her. In the living room.

Today is the the just for dogs day. Everywhere. Nobody told me. That is not right. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

My friend Jamie did not know either. 

Because nobody taught us how to read all the interesting stories all by ourselves. 

They only teach nice dogs how to go for walks and not pull too much. And not dig the garden all up. Oh well too bad for us. 

Craig has to change a black music machine. Because it makes noise that is not music. Oh dear. 

It will have to go to the fix it all up store. It is very old. Just like Craig. Ha. 

He has lots of extra black music machines. That is good. 

Some just live in the den. They do not make any music. They are just resting on their vacation. Craig told me. 

BloggerImage

There was a football game today. In the afternoon. All the cars are lost agin. And the people too. Oh well. 

They will just to to the car jail. Again. Too bad for them.

Craig's team won. Ha. He was happy. That is nice. 

Zita was downstairs packing things up for Emmet's very little new apartment. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Our friend Mister Tom came to visit us this afternoon to make more of Emmet's inside pictures. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Tonight we watched more of the old detectives from way far away again. I had a nice nap. 

We did not have any chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment