Monday 26 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty Three

Today Niamh had a remember everything exam. Zita drove her to her dance a lot school. Because of the too cold. That is good.

When she got home Zita and I went went for another very short nice walk. In the way too cold. I do not like the way too cold. It hurts my feet. 

We had toasts and jam. When we got home and were all comfy warm. 

Last night Niamh and her dance a lot  friends came to our house. They sat on the kitchen floor for a very long time. And ate all the food. 

Except for Emmet's cookies. Emmet hid them all away. Ha. I did not tell. Good for us. 

Sometime little pieces of food dropped on the floor. The kitchen floor is my floor. Treats for me. Ha. 

Zita had to talk on the telephone all day. About the important rascal meeting. She is very busy.

Emmet is writing all about the way old Gods. And the old not so fast Russian trains. And the way scary bridges. Oh dear. 

Tonight is Emmet's way old Russian stories until late night. He will make pasta for his dinner. It is known. 

Niamh is teaching tonight. Only Craig and Zita and me for our tasty dinner.

I will stay in my nice house and guard everybody. 


No comments:

Post a Comment