Saturday 6 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Two

We had an exciting day. Even me too.

Zita and I walked Craig to his old friends breakfast. That is my favourite job. He didn't get lost at all. That is good. 

We bought the giant newspapers. Not our nice little newspaper. Big fat newspapers from far away. Just for Zita. To read with her too much coffees,

Then when I was watching out my watching window a car drove on to my corner. On my lawn. All by itself. I barked and barked and barked. Cars should not be on my lawn. It is known.

It did not even have one person in it. Craig said it tried to escape. That is not true. It was just all lost. 

Niamh and Emmet were all awake. They came to look out the window. At the lost car. On our very own lawn. Oh dear.

Zita went up the street to a house. The man forgot to lock his car all up tight. Too bad for him.

So it just rolled all away. To go on a vacation I think. On to my corner. 

Lots of people had to push his car off my corner. It was all stuck on top of the ice. Too bad for them. 

Niamh lost her brand new special all white shoes for the special beautiful dance night. 

She looked and looked and looked. She could not find them. Then everybody looked. Oh dear.

Then they found them. In Niamh's room. She said they were not there. But they were. Ha. 

Niamh does not like being wrong so much. Just like Zita. Ha. 

Craig said you could loose an elephant in Niamh's room. Because it is even just a bit all too messy. 

That is not true. Elephants are too big to get into our nice house. It is not a giant house. Not like the giant house on the television. It is known. Craig is wrong. 

Niamh's room is only just all messy. I know. I go there all the time. I never get all lost. 

Zita has to find a new dress. For her big trip. To see the rascal ladies. And drink coffees with them. And talk with them. 

And see the brand new museum. All about people being nice to each other. On purpose. 

I am always nice. Except if you are a nasty person. And scare my family. Too bad for you. Ha. 

I am very fierce. Sometimes. 

And Emmet has a Vikings axe. And the canon Craig made for him. When Emmet was a little boy. Ha. 

We will watch a nice program on the television tonight. That is good. 

It is easy to guard everybody when they are all cosy in the den. Except for Niamh. She will be out with her dance a lot friends. It is known. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment