Thursday 20 October 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Fifty Eight

Zita and I had a little walk this morning. 

Before the too much windy rain came. It was not so nice a day outside.

We did not have our nice toasts today. Oh dear. 

Because Craig had to drive my friend Emmet to his other university. Early.

Because he had a remember everything exam today. All about the way way old Irish stories. Oh dear. 

I do not like remembering everything exams so much. 

Because sometimes I forget to remember everything I remember. 

Sometimes I do not want to remember. 

Like not barking at the awful squirrels. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

This morning I had to guard the house all by myself. 

Because Zita had another rascal ladies meeting. Downtown. 

Then she came home to talk to them on the telephone. 

I guard the house by myself because everybody is too busy to be a good helper. Too bad for me. 

I watched all the windy rain from my own watching window. 

I did not go out so much today. I do not like being a soggy dog so much. 

Zita put my comfy bed in the make the clean machine. Now it is all fluffy. And comfy. That is good. 

We watched the sad detective last night. He always catches the nasty people. 

But he is not so happy. It is not nice to be so sad. Too bad for him.

We only went for a little nice walk this afternoon because of the too much windy rain. 

I did not want to go. Either did Zita. But we just went anyway. 

Because if I do not go for nice walks maybe I will forget how to walk. Maybe.

Like my friend Craig. He forgot how to walk a very long time at. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

We were just all soggy when we go back to our comy house. 

Zita is going out tonight. For tasty dessert with her lady friends. Even in the windy rain. 

I will stay here and guard Craig and Emmet. Ha. That is an easy job. 

They just stay here too. And read interesting books. 

Or Craig watches his hockey team. Sometimes they even win. That is good. 

But not all the time. Oh well.

I am going to the make me beautiful store very soon. Ha. Good for me.

I am too furry again. Soon I will be not just all furry. I will just be beautiful. 

All the ladies in our house are very beautiful. Craig said so. It is true. Ha. Good for us. 





No comments:

Post a Comment