Thursday 1 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Eight

Craig and Zita got up early today. To take Craig's mother to the doctor at the hospital. Because of the loud cough. 

She is not a way good listener. She is way way old. Sometimes I forget to be a good listener. In the car. Oh dear.

I stayed here to guard Emmet and Niamh. They were all fast asleep. 

I had a little sleep in Niamh's very messy room. There are lots of nice soft things on the floor to sleep on. In Niamh's messy room. It is known. 

Niamh and Zoe went to lots of Happy New Year parties. All dressed up. In their beautiful clothes. And big shoes. Niamh did not go to bed until way late. That is why she was still all asleep. 

We did not have toasts today. Oh well.

There was an strange animal in my garden last night. Nobody could see it but me. I told Craig lots of times. He could not see it. Because he is way old. 

He went out to scare it away. It did not work. I think it was the silly bunny again. It was hiding from me. 

We stayed up until the old year was all gone. Everybody said Happy New Year Poppy. That was nice. 

When Craig and Zita got home from the hospital they went to get the way tasty Chinese food. From the Chinese food store. It is the So Good store. It is only a bit far away.

We will have chineese food because everyone is tired. And likes the way good Chinese food. You can eat used chineese food late at night. Or even tomorrow. It is still tasty. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment