Friday 23 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty

It was a please Poppy guard the house day. I my like peanut butter treats. I aways get them when I guard the house. Good for me. 

Everyone was very busy today.

Niamh had to go to the fix your body all up lady. Zita drove her. I could not go. I had to guard the house. 

Niamh has a sore foot. Because of her leg. 

I do not think that is right. Your leg is not your foot. Feet have toes. For toe dancing. Ha. Oh well.

The nice fix your body all up lady is Zita's go to nice hotels and eat at tasty restaurents friend. 

She can not fix Craig. She just laughs at him. Too bad for him. Ha.

Niamh got a way good exam. The one all about the two way brave nice dogs and the cat. Niamh made her own movie all about it. I saw it. Niamh was very happy. Me too. Ha. Silly cats.

Craig took Emmet to his class all about way long ago people. And the way way old Gods. The old old Gods are Emmet's favourite. It is known.

Zita is still way busy. Writing and writing to all the rascals. About how to be all fair. For the rascal elections. Rascals like elections. I do not know why. I like treats. Ha.

There were lots of the noisy take away the snow trucks on my street last night. I did not bark way too much. Just a bit too much. I got bean treats. When I did not bark. Ha. Good for me.

Craig found the nasty man. In long long ago Wales. He is dead. That is good. Now Craig is a detective in way far away Ireland. He does not have a dog. Just a nice sister. Oh well. 

Sunday is the day when people pretend they are Scotsmen. Craig will play bagpipe music. And eat too many oatmeal cookies. He will get another sick tummy. Oh well. 

He went to bed early last night. Because of his sick tummy. Too bad for him. 

I kept him company. When there were no too loud trucks on my street. He told me that the sick did not catch him. Just a bit. That is good.

Niamh is going to see a giant toe dance tonight. On the giant stage. Way downtown. Until late. With her dance a lot friends. 

The whole world will be there Niamh said. Except for me. Dogs cannot go to the giant stage place. We might be too much barking dogs. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

Maybe I will have a nice nap. When I wait for her to come all home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment