Saturday 3 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Ten

It is a busy day.

I helped take the giant Merry Christmas tree to the outside. It is going to wait for the nice garbage men. In the noisy big truck. 

Craig and Zita put all the beautiful Merry Christmas tree hangings away in the big boxes until next Merry Christmas time. 

We have lots of them. That is good. I have one. Just for me. Because I am a big help at the cheese parties. It is known.

It is a way messy job. I do not get in the way. That is a big help. Zita said so.

I was a big help last night too. I went in the big car to get Niamh at the dance a lot place. I guarded everybody.  Until we got back home to our house. 

Then I had my peanut butter treats. 

Zita had to see Craig's mother early in the morning. She has a sick tummy. Because of the medicine. For the loud cough. Oh dear.

We had toasts two times today. Craig's tummy only wants toasts today. Good for me. Ha.

A strange man was on my street pulling a big scary garbage can. That is not right. I do not think it was his. Oh dear. 

I watched him from my walking window. Until he was all gone. Far away. 

The lady on the television said watch out for lots of way too much snow after our lunch. She was right. Blow all around snow. Not the nice fall right down from heaven snow. Oh well. 

I watched Craig's hockey team play on the television. They won. Craig was happy. He was surprised too. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment