Friday 30 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirty Seven

We did not go for a nice walk today. Zita was way too busy. With the rascal ladies. 

The way big meeting is tomorrow. Oh dear. She will not be home for our dinner. She is way too busy. Oh dear. 

We had lots of snow last night. Too much snow.

Zita shovelled all the too much snow away. I sat in the gold big car. The whole time. I was the watching helper. I was a big help.

One of the way too noisey move the snow off my sidewalk machines stopped at my house. When we were shovelling the snow. 

The nice man in the noisy machine took all our too much snow away. He cleaned our driveway all up. Just because he was a nice man.  

Zita thanked him. She told him his mother would be very happy with him. He laughed. That is good.

There were lots of big trucks on my street. Because of the too much snow. I did not bark at them. I got lots of cheese treats. For being a very good no barking dog. Good for me. Ha. 

My friend Gracie sent me a nice picture. Of herself. At springy palms. She went there on a trip. She did not get to play golfs. Dogs cannot play golfs. Oh well. 

Gracie lives in way far away. Where the giant mountains are. She is a Bouvier too. That is nice.

Uncle Bill does not play golfs way well. He said so. He should just make his way good dinners. With the smashed all up potatoes. He is very good at kitchen cooking. It is known. 

Niamh is teaching dance a lot this afternoon. She is all finished the remember everything exams. That is good. 

We are going to have Mister Tony's pizza tonight. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment