Monday 12 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Nineteen

The sick did not catch Niamh. I think I scared it away. It was probably a ghost sick. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had to go to the way too small office today. She drove the gold big car. Because she is going to work until late. Because of the giant important meeting.

Emmet has his all about the way old Russians tonight. My friend Niamh is teaching dance a lot until late. I will guard Craig. All by myself. I will wait up. Until everyone is all at home in our house. It is known.

Emmet has to go to the way too much money book store at his nice university early today. To get the fat books all about the old Russians. He is going to walk. Because it is not so cold today. Oh well.

He is going to have his dinner at his university. He always goes to Mister Horton's store. Where they sell tea and donuts. They do not have Zita's special all the way from Ireland tea. Just nice regular tea. 

He will not have to make his own dinner tonight. He always makes pasta. It is his favourite. And steaks. And too many chips. And the sheep's pie. Ha. 

Sheep do not eat pie. If they get fat the wolves will catch them. Too bad for them.

Craig and I will have peanut butter sandwiches for dinner. Or some used pizza. From nice Mister Tony's pizza store. 

Emmet and Niamh say the used pizza is the best pizza. That is good. Emmet eats it when everyone else is all fast asleep. I hear him. Ha. I do not get up. I know it is Emmet. Good for us. 

Mister Bill has gone to see important people all about his nearly a book. In the music island. Without any snow. Ha. 

Our longest skating place in the whole world is all nice and clean. No snow on top. So everyone can go skating very fast. And fall down. Ha. 

I do not go. It is too slippy. The go fast chair does not go either. It does not like slippy ice. It is known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment