Saturday 10 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Seventeen

We had a way busy day. 

It is a make the house all sick and span day. We used all the noisy clean everything up machines. Oh well.

Niamh had to go to dance a lot. Even though she was way tired. Ha. Too bad for her.

This afternoon Emmet went off to the nearly all new book store. To buy all the books for his new classes. You have to have lots and lots of books when you are at your university. Big fat books. Not so many pictures books. Oh well.

No books all about brave dogs. Too bad for me.

Craig is still making the old computer all fast again. For Zita. It takes a long time. Oh well.

We had special little toasts for lunch. I had lots. Good for me.

It is a quiet day. When the noisy machines are all back down stairs. 

The noisy clean the floor machine came right into my bedroom. I had to leave. It is known.

Niamh is going to have a do not sleep very much night. At Julia's. Julia has a cat. Oh well. 

It will be a quiet night at my house. 

Doctor Susan came over to drink the left over from dinner wine. Ha. She did not want any chocolate. Maybe it would make her sick too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment