Wednesday 31 December 2014

Day Nine Hundred and Seven

We slept in. Not Craig. Just all the ladies. In our house. Zita and Niamh and me. Because it is Merry Christmas holiday time. So you can have nice long sleep ins. Good for us.

Craig got up so I could check all the outside smells. And have my tasty breakfast. I went back to bed. To keep Zita all toasty warm. It is my job.

When we were all awake we had toasts with the special Merry Christmas jam. From way far away France. Good for us.

Craig's mother is sick. She will not go to the doctor. That is silly. Craig and Zita went over to see her a lot. Too bad for her.

She should go to see my doctor. He is very nice. Oh well.

Today is the end day of the whole year. Tomorrow the year will start all again. Brand new. Just for us. Ha. Good for us.

Niamh got a machine for making toast sandwiches. For Merry Christmas. She made toasts sandwiches for her friend Lilly today. None for me. I like toasts. Oh well.

Craig dropped a pice of cheese at lunch time. I got it. Ha. 

Emmet is writing all the new rules for his long story game. With his friends from all over. I do not know the story. It is not about the nice policeman with the brave dog. Oh well.

After lunch Craig and I watched the hockey game on the television. In the den. I had a little nap. That is good. 

Craig told me that Zita and Emmet and Niamh might go out for a nice dinner. Tonight. Maybe. Because it is the end of the year. He will go too.

I will guard the house. I am a good house guard. It is known. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment