Saturday 17 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty Four

It is another way too cold day. Zita drove Niamh and Miss Zoe to the dance a lot place. That is good.

Last night I was a big help. I went in the car to get Niamh from dance friend Julia's house. To guard everyone from the wolves. They hide in the bushes. At night. The night time is very scary. It is known.

Zita and I were up until way late. Because of the election for all the rascal ladies. I keep her feet all toasty warm. I am a big help. She told me. Ha. 

I was nearly a Poppyscicle again. This morning I was catching my blue big ball. For a long time. Then I was way too cold. Zita made me come in. That is good. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast today. He did not want to be a frozen to the ground Craigsicle. Ha.

Craig talked to a Uncle Bill on the telephone. Craig said that he is not dead. Because of the nasty sick. That is good. 

I saw the giant nasty dog who wanted to bite Zita. And me. It was on my street. I gave my way fierce barks until it went away. Good for me.

Zita went to the make the very tasty bread store. She got the way heavy bread. And the special chocolate croissants for Emmet. He could only eat a bit of it. He will eat more. When he wakes all up.

Craig and I had a peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunch. I always get the all the peanut butter left on the knife. And the little end of the sandwich. When Craig is finished. Ha.

Craig and I watched all the people slide down the little slippy hill. Into the not full of water pond. They will be all frozen. Too bad for them. 

Zita is going out tonight. With her long time ago professor. I will be in charge. She told me. Good for me.

Zita and Craig and Emmet and me watched the television last night. All about catching nasty people in way far away England. The old policeman has a dog. I saw him. It was a not so big a me dog. 

I had a nice nap. Because I knew where everybody was. In the den with me. Drinking Irish tea. 

Except for Craig. He has to drink coffee. Because he is not Irish. 

He does not have the special red books that Zita and Emmet and Niamh have. With their pictures in them. I do not have a little book at all. That is way I do not go to way far away. On the airplanes. Too bad for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment