Monday 5 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Thirteen

Niamh was very sad last night. When she got home. 

Because her friend the very nice man at her dance a lot school is going all away. He is the one who plays the piano for all the toe dance practices. 

He has a brand new job. In way far away England. Playing the piano for other toe dance ladies. Ladies who get real money for the toe dances. Not only beautiful flowers. 

Some of the toe dance ladies cried. Niamh says he is a way nice man. From far away Poland. I do not know where that is. Just far away. And the best piano man in the world for toe dancers. Everyone is sad. That is too bad. 

Niamh said he is going to live on an airplane. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

Craig told me on airplanes there is nowhere to put your legs. And I have lots of legs. Oh dear. The nice man only has two legs. That is good.

Zita is only just sick now. Not way sick. She did not have to stay in bed all day. Just the morning. She is still just eating toasts. She shares the toasts with me. Because I am such a good nurse. Good for us. 

Craig's silver little car would not start in the way too cold. It went to Mister Mike's fix your car all up store. 

The little noisy machines are on my sidewalks all the time. They get me in trouble. Too much barking. Oh dear. 

Emmet had an all new class. Last night. All about way old Russians. Russians did not have elephants. Just lots of jars Emmet said. They were the kings. That is silly. Oh well. 

Today he had another way interesting class. All about the long time ago people and their churches. In way far away. 

Emmet told me his new lady professor is very funny. And smart. That is good. It is good to have smart people to teach you all about interesting things. 




No comments:

Post a Comment