Thursday 15 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty Two

A Our Uncle Bill called us last night. On the telephone. The nasty sick caught him. Oh dear. 

He has to lie down in his comfy bed. And have a lot of the Scotsman's drink. To chase the sick all away. 

Zita is nearly all better. We go to bed early. To get all better. That is good. 

The sick caught him because he does not have a nice dog like me to guard his house from the sick. Ha. Too bad for him.

 He should have a nice big furry dog like me. To keep his feet all comfy warm. When he is not alright. It is known.

Today is when the big truck brings all our newspapers. To our house. We had to move all the cars. I helped. I guarded the big gold car. When Zita moved the silver little car. I was a big help. 

I like moving the cars. It is a nice job for me. 

I did not bark at all when the men came with all our newspapers. Good for me. 

Tomorrow is Niamh's special dance day. At the dance a lot school. Craig and Zita will go. Not me. 

No dogs can go to the dance a lot school. It is a silly rule. I am a good dancer. With my friend Emmet. It is known.

It is still a too cold day. That is when the sick catches you. On too cold days. If you do not have fat socks to keep your feet toasty warm. Zita told me. That is why everybody got fat socks for Merry Christmas. 

Craig will drive Emmet to his nice university. Because of the too cold day. 

Sometimes I stay out too long. In the way too cold. My feet get so cold I can only use three. Zita makes me come in our nice warm house. So the sick will not catch me. By my feet. I do not have any fat socks.

Craig said I do not need fat socks. Because I have fat feet. That is not very nice. I do not have fat feet. I have big feet. Niamh calls me Poppy Big Feet. Sometimes. Ha. Too bad for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment