Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty One

I stayed outside too long. I was nearly a dogscicle. It is a way too cold day.

Zita had to drive Niamh to the dance a lot school. Because of the way too cold.

Craig made lots of too much coffees today. We had toasts.

Craig is still trying to get the computers to be good listeners. They only listen sometimes. Ha. Too bad for him.

Tonight is an everybody at home for a tasty dinner night. That is good. I like it when all my family is all at home. With me. 

Emmet has to read all day. All about old Russians. With very big beards. And read all about way old saints. Who were not very happy. Oh dear. Emmet says they did not want to be happy. Too bad for them. 

Saint Newton is happy. Because all the dogs like him. He makes tasty things fall on the floor. Just for his friends the dogs. 

Saints should all be happy. Because there is no way too cold time in heaven. And there are lots of very nice dogs. Maybe there are cats too. I do not know. Ha.

Niamh got new just for toe dance shoes. Because the other ones all broke. Toe shoes do not get old. Oh well. Too bad for them.

Craig is a Viking again. He is looking for a lost sword. Not the ones in Emmet's room. Way way old swords. He will not be all better until he finds it. I do not like scary books like that. It is known.

There are silly dogs in the park. They will be all frozen. Stiff. They will have to go in the bathtub to get all warm and soft.

There was an accident on my corner. Two cars ran into each other. And one hit the big pole on my corner. Oh dear. It was very loud. And scary. 

I barked to tell everybody to look out the watching window. It is because of the way too slippy cold. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment