Friday 9 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Sixteen

Craig slept in today. No toasts for me. Oh dear.

More too much snow.

I cannot go for my nice walks. With my friend Zita. To see all my favourite trees. And the secret walk all the way across the pond. The other pond where the ducks live. In the nice not too cold summer. I cannot go because of my sore leg. I have to rest. Rest is not so much fun. As going for nice walks. It is known. Too bad for me.

I had to guard the house all by myself. Everybody is way busy.

Emmet had to go to his brand new class all about long long long time ago people.

Zita had to go to the very little office. To do work.

Craig drove them in Zita's gold big car. The silver little car is all ready. It is still at Mister Mike's. He said it was all right.

Maybe it got confused. Like Craig's mother. She thinks I am a boy dog.

I am a lady dog. That is why I am Miss Poppy the Dog. It is known. She is way way old. She is still sick. But no one can go visit. Because of the sick. Oh well. 

Zita is not so sick. She is just way tired. 

Tonight Niamh is going to a play. Ona big stage. Because her friend is in it.

Maybe he is the star.

Niamh is always the star in our house. She is my friend. We always have hugels at night. So she can go all fast asleep.

All Niamh's dance a lot friends came to my house. To get all dressed. In their special clothes.  Ha. 

I will wait up for my friend Niamh. She will be late.

We had pizza. From Mister Tony's pizza store. That is good.

Emmet gave Zita his old computer. Craig has to make it all fast again. Too bad for him. 

I helped. On my cosy for the too cold winter duvet. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment