Wednesday 21 January 2015

Day Nine Hundred and Twenty Eight

We had a nice quiet day.

Niamh did not have to go to dance a lot school this morning. Because of the remember everything exams.

We had a nice sleep in. All of us.

Uncle Bill called us on the telephone. To see how his friend a Emmet was. That is nice. Uncle Bill did not die from the nasty sick he said. Craig said Emmet was just sore. And tired. But not way sore. That is good.

We had toasts when we were all awake. With the special French jam. Good for us.

Zita is going for a meeting at the way too small office. Until not too late. 

Tonight is an everybody eat at home night. That is good. Then I know where everybody is. 

I have nice naps under the table when it is an everybody at home for dinner night. Good for me.

Craig forgot to read his book yesterday. He did not catch any nasty people. Oh well. Maybe today. 

Emmet had brand new croissants for lunch. I had some croissant bits. That is good.

The people in France make way good croissants. They do not make good toasts. They should only make croissants. Not toasts. It is known. 

Niamh has two remember everything exams next week. Oh dear. 

I will help her study. I always help Zita study for her nice universities exams. I am a good study helper. I am way quiet. Niamh has a comfy bed. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment